About Sherry FitzGerald Stephenson Crean
Sherry FitzGerald Stephenson Crean have been based in Tralee since 2007. Paul and Pat are experts in the Tralee & surrounding areas residential & commercial property market. Both Paul and Pat have extensive experience between them as property advisers and advising clients in all aspects of business. They are also full members of the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute (IAVI).
Their aim is to always give both client and purchasers a first class, dedicated service, and build on their ever increasing experience within the sector. The office is centrally located on Denny Street in the heart of Tralee's business district. It employs five full-time staff members who are all committed to delivering a top class service.
- Residential Sales & Lettings
- Commercial Sales & Lettings
- Valuations - Commercial, Residential, Landlord & Tenant, Probate & Capital Tax
- Agricultural Land Sales
- Development land appraisal & sales
- Panel valuers to leading lending institutions (mortgage valuations)
PSRA Licence No. 002275
9.30am - 5.30pm (closed for lunch, 1.00pm - 2.00pm) Monday to Friday